Sign in Yahoo – Yahoo has managed to remain one of the most widely used email providers over many, many years thanks to its many tools and features and personalized homepage, where you can access news, sports highlights, celebrity gossip, what movies are playing, and the latest on what’s happening in the stock market with Yahoo Finance.
Sign in Yahoo
You can access a lot of this content without being signed into your Yahoo account, but you have the option to personalize it if you are. Plus, you can only access your Yahoo email if you are signed in. Signing into your Yahoo account will also sign you into Flickr, if you use it for photo sharing. The process to sign into Yahoo is extremely straightforward and takes less than a minute (depending on how fast you type). Here’s how to sign in Yahoo, step by step.
- Open an internet browser on a computer with an internet connection.
- Go to the address or URL bar and type “www.yahoo.com”.
- This will take you to the Yahoo homepage, with lots of news headlines and pictures, weather, etc. and the Yahoo search bar at the top. To the right of the search bar is a button that says “Sign in”. Click on it.
- In the Yahoo sign in box, enter your Yahoo email address in the first section.
- Enter your Yahoo password in the second section, making sure to type it in correctly.
- If you are using your personal computer, you can check the box to remain signed in. This way, you won’t have to enter your email address and password every single time to want to access your account. If you are using a shared or public computer, we don’t recommend checking this box.
- Finally, click on the big blue “Sign in” button, and voila! You are now logged in to Yahoo.