Sign in Gmail – Gmail, the email service offered by Google, is one of the best free email services available today, and for that reason one of the most popular as well. When you sign into your Gmail account, you not only have access to 15GB worth of storage in your account, but also the option to back up photos in Google Photos or store and share documents in the cloud with Google Drive, download Android apps in the Google Play Store, plus countless other useful tools that you can access from anywhere with an internet connection. To get to all of these great features, all you have to do is sign into Gmail (also known as your Google account). Signing in is fast and very simple. Here we’ll walk you through each and every step.
Sign in Gmail
- First, use your preferred web browser, like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, and go to www.gmail.com or mail.google.com (they are the same website). Alternatively, you can go to www.google.com and follow one additional step: find the button in the upper right-hand corner that says “Sign in”.
- On gmail.com, if you didn’t tell your computer to keep you logged in, you will see the Gmail sign in box. It may or may not have your email address stored, depending on your browser settings.
- If it isn’t pre-filled, enter your Gmail email address in the first box.
- Carefully and correctly type your Gmail password in the second box, keeping in mind that this password is case sensitive.
- If you have set up two-step verification, you might need to enter a security code. When you set up two-step authentication for Gmail sign in, you provided either a cell phone number or an alternate email address. Check your phone or the alternative email for the Gmail security code, and enter it if prompted.
- You’re now signed into your Gmail account!
Sign in Gmail, log in gmail, login gmail, open gmail account