Register Gmail – Registering on Gmail opens up many more possibilities than you might imagine. Gmail these days is way more than just a great, free email platform; it is the foundation of the user experience on Android mobile devices, your gateway to great content in the Google Play Store, an easy way to store things in the cloud with Google Drive, a shortcut for getting a YouTube account, and much more. Combine that with the highly organized email interface, high storage capacity and the ability to send huge file attachments, and it’s no wonder so many people are registering for Gmail each and every day!
How to register Gmail
The process to register on Gmail is quick and painless, and can be done from your computer (with internet connection) or from a mobile device (after you’ve downloaded the Gmail app, if you don’t already have it). Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to register for Gmail:
- Go to the Gmail home page by typing “gmail.com” in the URL bar, or just by searching for “gmail” in a search engine. On the home page, find the link at the bottom that says “create account”, and click on it.
- Now you should be on the Gmail registration page. Enter all the required information, like your name, birthday, contact information, etc.
- Pick a unique username, which will be your new Gmail email address. If it’s already taken, you’ll have to try something else.
- Choose a password to secure your account, and then type it again to make sure you didn’t make a mistake.
- Prove you’re human and not a spam robot by solving the captcha code.
- Click on the “next step” button…
- And that’s all there is to it! You simply have to click “continue to Gmail”, and you’ll be taken to your inbox with an optional tour of how to get started. Quick and painless, just like I said.
Register Gmail, Registering on Gmail, create account gmail, create a gmail account