Create Email Account – Some people say that email is becoming an outdated form of communication, but you still need it for basically everything you do online. Even if you never actually use it to send emails to your family, friends or coworkers, you’re going to need to create an email account to sign up for websites that interest you, online newsletters, online customer service requests, most online shopping sites, or to use points/rewards programs for your favorite stores. So even if it’s true and email is becoming outdated, it’s still something that every internet citizen is going to need at some point.
Create Email Account
There are several free email services these days that offer really high quality service, with large storage limits and the ability to share large files. The most popular email accounts right now are Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, and Yahoo. The steps to create email accounts are very similar even between different providers, but there will be some minor differences. If you need detailed steps, you can find specific articles for creating each of these types of email accounts.
Tips to create email accounts
Here are some general steps that will get you through the sign up/registration process of most major email services today:
- Choose which email account you want to create.
- Go to their website, search for them online, or download their mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Find an option to “sign up/create email account”. Sometimes this is hidden inside the “sign in” page.
- Fill in all the required personal information and contact information. Most of these email services will want you to have either a backup email or a phone number.
- Choose the name for your new email address and a strong password for your account.
- If necessary, prove that you’re human and verify your new email account. That’s it! Easy, right?
Create Email Account, create mail account, create new email account, open a new account, register email