Create Account Hotmail – If you need to create a Hotmail account, here we will give you some easy instructions about how to create an email account within minutes. If you are unsure of how to reach to Hotmail.com or how to complete the whole registration steps look no further, as we have some simple instructions for you:
Create Account Hotmail
To create a Hotmail account just follow these steps:
- Open your Internet web browser and reach Google webpage (google.com)
- Search for the word “Hotmail” or “Outlook” and click on the first search result.
- Once the new webpage is open, look towards the bottom right side of the page, where it says “Register now”.
- The new opened page will show you a questionnaire to fill in with your personal data (name, surname, country, date of birth), account name (the system will verify if that account name is in use or not), password, an alternative email account (very important for avoiding trouble in the future) and a sequence of numbers and letters that you will have to input.
- Once everything has been completed, click on the button that says “Create account” and a few seconds later the webpage will automatically re-direct you to your new Hotmail or Outlook inbox folder.
Create Account Hotmail, sign up hotmail, create a Hotmail account, register hotmail, new account hotmail, sign up outlook
Create account Hotmail – If you want to create a Hotmail account but you do not know how to do it, do not panic: we are here to help you. It is very simple and it only requires following a few steps, on which we will guide you through them.
Create account Hotmail
The first thing you need to do is to type on your browser either www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com. It does not matter which of them do you type, as they will both redirect you to the Outlook main webpage. Once there, you will be able to see on the right bottom corner of the screen a sentence that gives us the chance to create an account. Hotmail, now known as Outlook, will always offer us the option of registering, as they offer a free of charge service. If we click on this label, we will be redirected to a new window where we will have to fill in a short formulary for registering in Hotmail.
Registering in Hotmail
As we said at the end of the previous section, we now need to fill in a short formulary, answering to the following questions:
- Email address: This will be our email address, so think about it carefully. One of the things that need to be done is the verification of the name, as we will need to check that it is available. If we are unlucky and the email address that we have picked is already taken, we should try to change the actual extension of the address. Outlook offers a wide variety of extensions, among of them we can find: @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, @live.com and those that are only available for our country.
- Password: Next step is creating a password. Every time that you sign into your email account you will need to write your password, so make sure it is both difficult to find out and easy to remember for you. A tip is to use a mix of letters, capital letters and numbers, as well as changing the password every 3 to 6 months.
- Personal data: We will also need to fill in a few questions about ourselves, including our name, surname, address, postcode and city where you live.
- Security data: Finally, in order to complete the Hotmail registration, we need to input some security data that will be used if you ever forget about your password. This includes an alternative email address and a phone contact number.
Once all these steps have been done, you will be redirected straight to your Hotmail Inbox Folder.
Next time you want to log into your account, you will need to insert your email address and your password, which you had chosen previously.
And that is how you create a Hotmail account. If you have any question, do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will help you as soon as possible as much as we can.
create account hotmail, hotmail.com, outlook.com, create account outlook, sign up hotmail, register hotmail